Friday, December 08, 2006

I need a hat.. how about you?

Well I am probably the only knitter in the world without a hand knit hat! I have made plenty of them.. just not for me. They are mostly for my daughter, my book, my husband or for charity! It's about time I got a hat of my own!
I love uniquely constructed knit items. Teva Durham, and Norah Gaughan are fast becoming my fav designers.
So naturally when I saw this hat:



I fell for it!
So who would like to knit along with me??
Email me at DLayman at neo dot rr dot com and let me know I will add your link on the sidebar,and let you post!
Now I have to go dig around and see what yarn I have to make this!
And every knitalong needs a button.. here is one for now.

Please right click and save it to your computer before you use it! Thanks!


I just got an email from Ruth! There is also a crochet pattern for the Hex hat, I have put a link to the pattern on the sidebar.. so knit it, crochet it! Hey If I get the brain going maybe we can loom knit it !!! I am an equal opportunity alonger!! So join in!!

1 Comments:

Blogger littlelixie said...

Can I join too? Email is littlelixieathotmaildotcom. Own one of the original crochet hexhats and am a bit wormhead fan!

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home